Remita is an electronic platform that helps organizations (SMEs, Corporate organisations, Multinationals, State Governments, Government Agencies, NGOs, religious organizations, Resident Associations, Schools & Educational institutions, Hospitals & Health Institutions, Utility Companies, etc.) and Individuals RECEIVE and MAKE PAYMENTS easily.
Remita is a Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) licensed e-payment platform that makes it very EASY for all types of organizations (Big or small, private or public, profit oriented or NGO, etc.) and individuals RECEIVE and MAKE PAYMENT without any stress.
Remita is developed 100% in Nigeria by SystemSpecs-Nigeria’s foremost software company to meet international standards. With Remita, ANYONE can start receiving payments on their website in less than 48 hours with ZERO activation fee!
Also customers can pay you through a wide range of channels such as: your website, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS, or from ANY bank branch in Nigeria. The beauty of Remita is that irrespective of the channel customers use to pay you, you are able to monitor and track all payments online from anywhere you may be in the world.
Remita truly makes it very easy for you to set up Direct Debit mandates or Standing Order on your account in any bank in Nigeria to make regular payments (i.e. to your Parents, Children in school, Church, Cable TV or other subscriptions) without any stress
Today, Remita is in use by many individuals, public and private sector organisations that process over 500 billion naira worth of transactions on a monthly basis.
Adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria for the payment and collections of funds on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria and used by all 22 commercial banks and over 400 micro finance banks, Remita has significantly assisted to revolutionize the e-payment industry in Nigeria.
Remita, developed by SystemSpecs, and voted many times as Nigeria’s Software of the Year, is indeed a success story and a pride to Africa.
What Can Remita do for You?
- Make Payments from All Your Accounts in All Banks
- Receive Funds through Debit/Credit Cards, Branches of all Banks Nationwide, etc
- Automate your Payroll
Who Can Use Remita?
- Individuals to manage their personal finances
- Public and private sector organisations of any size, structure and complexity.
Start Making Payments
Remita e-Payment module delivers payment instructions to accounts in any Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank, Primary Mortgage Institution or Digital Wallet.
- Beyond Online Banking
- Sign into a SINGLE platform for access to all your bank accounts at once
- No need for multiple tokens
- Toggle between the profiles all your companies, Subsidiaries, Associations, your personal accounts etc. on the platform
- View balances of all your multiple bank accounts on a SINGLE screen
- Make payments from multiple accounts, and across multiple banks, in the same transaction
- Make payments to any Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank and Digital Wallets
- Define online payment review and approval workflow to suit
- Role Based system access and Amount-Based Security
- Detailed and comprehensive transactions reports
- Processed over 15 Trillion naira on the platform to-date
Receive Funds Easily
Remita is a multi-channel funds collection platform that supports all types of Biller organizations. It can be used by educational institutions, insurance companies, e-commerce sites, utility companies, clubs and associations, religious organizations, Government agencies, Local and State Governments etc to collect various types of fees, charges and dues.
Remita presents you with a “Push” and a “Pull” model to receive funds. The Push model empowers you to push an e-Invoice to your payers to empower them to pay you easily electronically.
The “Pull” model empowers your payers to either visit your website and click a “Remita-Pay-Now” button or select you as a beneficiary at remita.net. Either way, they would be requested to complete a pre-defined form requesting for their details before proceeding to pay you easily electronically.
Make it easy for customers and service users to pay you using any of the following channels:
- Branches of ANY bank nationwide;
- Online Banking site;
- Debit/Credit cards (Verve, Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay);
- Remita profile;
- Direct Debit;
- Micro Finance Banks; and
- Digital Wallets.
Remita e-Invoicing provides Billers with a powerful tool for managing invoices
- No more “manual” invoices: The world has moved to the “electronic” era
- Generate online, electronic payment demand notices to be sent to payers for payment through their preferred channel
- Payers can generate own invoices online and pay through their preferred channel
- Can Integrate with your ERP/billing system to automate the invoicing from your source data
- Send reminder mails for unpaid invoices
- For easy reconciliation, define customised online Pay-In form (with as many fields as desired) that contains all the information that you want payers to supply at the time of payment e.g. Payer Name, Payer ID, Payer Category, e-mail address, Telephone Number, Goods and Services desired, Policy or Reference No, Comments etc.
- Never again will you need to disclose your bank account again for payers to pay you
- Simply put the “Pay Here” Remita link on your website
- Ask your payers to select your name at www.remita.net (Pay Billers)
- Simply send your payers a generated Remita payment link by email
- Your account does not have to be in the same bank as that of the Payer
- Access to comprehensive, detailed, online reports on collections transactions across all channels
- Optional Integration with your billing and accounting systems for information exchange to support service delivery and transaction reconciliation
Automate Your Payroll
Suitable for organisation with 2-200,000 employees, Remita Payroll & HR is a powerful and comprehensive Payroll and Human Resource management solution. Remita Payroll & HR is based on our highly successful HumanManager solution that has revolutionized the Payroll and HR processes of several organizations, and has been a market leader for over 20 years!
Some of the key features of the Remita e-Payroll module include:
- Maintain a comprehensive, online employee personal and payroll data
- Compute all staff allowances, loans, pensions, taxes, overtime allowances, cooperatives, union and other deductions
- Pay salaries without the need to upload salary schedules from a separate software to the e-Payment platform
- Automatically send electronic Payment Notification, Pay slips and Tax analysis slips to each staff at the end of every pay run.
- Availability of extensive, online, Standard and User defined Payroll Reports which include: Nominal Roll, Staff List, Payroll Register, Variance and Audit Reports
- Pay salaries directly into staff accounts held in any commercial banks, micro-finance banks, mortgage banks or digital wallets.
- Automatically send payments, with electronic matching schedules, to PFAs, PFCs, Staff Cooperatives, and State BIRs. There is no need to send paper schedules to PFAs etc anymore!
- Optional modules such as Employee Self Service, Leave Management, and Claims/Expense Management, all integrated on a single platform.
- An organization can be set up to commence seamless end-to-end processing within a few days
- Define Appraisal levels and Appraisal Workflow
- Define Appraisal Targets and Goals
- Define Appraisal weights and scores
- Identify and define performance measures, weights and scores
- Handle the design of multiple appraisal forms and initiation of defined forms to appropriate employees irrespective of Job title/ grade level
- Handle automatic computation of appraisal scores/grades
- Monitor appraisal movement through defined workflow to cessation
- Capture training needs/requirements
- Generate appraisal reports
STAFF CLAIMS AND ADVANCES
- Automate your various claims and expenses e.g. IOU, retirement, Medical claims, transfer allowance and transportation claim
- Automate the employee expense reporting processes from creation, submission, approval, reimbursement
- Capture, Approve, Monitor and Control Staff claims (Reimbursements, Cash advance settlement etc.)
- Allows staff make claims for expenses incurred
- Make direct payments to Staff accounts
- Control and Pre-define rules and parameters for each claim or expense type
- Track Staff Claims limits
- Improve control of employee spending and expenses
- Generate Reports on Claims status and unretired advances
- Define Leave limits for different Leave types
- Specify Leave Allowance payment rules
- Track Leave days spent per Leave type and corresponding Leave balance
- Automatically process Leave allowance and Credit to staff account
- Specify and Notify Relief officer of Leave absence
- Assign/Delegate approval rights when on Leave
- Manage Leave approvals and Notify approvers of Leave history
- Define how Leave balance handled i.e. Zero-rising of Leave balance or Carry-over of Leave days
- Handle Leave days proration based on defined Public holidays and Weekends
- Generate reports on Leave balance, Leave taken, Leave history etc.
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
Each Employee can:
- Request changes to their bio-data, educational qualifications, bank details, etc.
- Make claims request, Apply for Leave, Apply for Loan, etc.
- Generate their payslips from inception of use of Remita to date
- View their personal details
- Make enquiry on their payroll information
- Key in, update and monitor KPIs
- Update appraisal forms so appraisal follows the organisation workflow without manual intervention
- Monitor the status of their requests
- Send requests which pass through your defined approval workflow